Saturday, April 4, 2009

My poem

This poem I wrote for two of my younger sisters that don't live with me. Their names are Misti and April. This poem is called forever

When I look in your eyes I can see your heart
What I see makes me want to cry
I see pain and longing
You search for something that seems impossible to find
I know what you are searching for
You search for someone who will always be there
You search for someone who will take all your pain away
For someone who will always love you no matter what
You search for Jesus Christ, the son of God
To him you are special
No matter how much you push him away
His love for you will never fade away
He died on the cross for you
He died to save you from your sins
He chose to die on the cross cause he loves you
When times are tough he is always there
When you have no friends he is willing to be your friend
He hears you when you cry for help
He hurts along with you
He rejoices when you succeed
He is a forever friend
And to him you are everything

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers