Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Love for Poetry

this poem i wrote because i am adopted and i also wrote it for school it is called adoption

New brothers, new sisters
from different families
come into one big family

One big family with many 
stories from their past
soon to fade away

Pasts that stay forever
becomes less painful as
we move farther along in life

More adoptions mean more stories
stories that become less painful
over a long or short period of time

adoption is part of what my family
does because we love to help the
children who have no one to love
and that need a forever home

that poem was inspired by all of the adoptions my family as done over the years. We didn't do many but the few we did do helped me write this poem.

Thanx again for taking the time to read my blog,
Corly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers